Math can be fun, of course it can. If you use engaging teaching methods, children will start to be interested in a really exciting subject. In a sensory way, touching and manipulating the pieces, kids works on the name of the shapes and the name of the colours, in addition to developing logical reasoning and imagination, spatial intelligence and the understanding of notions such as different shapes.
Roll the three dices (geometric shape, colour and pattern), find the corresponding pieces and assemble the figure that meets the premises that they indicate. There is only one possible result for each combination. It is an evolutionary game in which you can define the degree of difficulty according to the children's abilities
Cocoletes Natural Geometry Specifications
- Age - From 3 years
- The set consists of 21 pieces, 6 geometric shapes (square, circle, oval, triangle, hexagon and star), 6 coloured rings (red, yellow, blue, orange, purple and green), 6 circles with 6 different types of patterns or lines (painted on both sides) and 3 dice, one for the 6 colours, another for the 6 geometric shapes and another for the 6 types of lines.
- Material - As all Cocoletes materials, it is made entirely by hand, in beech wood, taking care and pampering every detail. Smooth finish and perfectly sanded edges.
- Free of varnishes or toxins. Completely safe and respectful painting in accordance with EN 71-3 regulations for the safety of toys.
- Each piece comes from a wood cut, so the product will present differences in the shape and tone of its veins compared to the images shown.
- The trunks in the photo are not included.
- Packaging - Sturdy cardboard box
- Not recommended for children under 3 years old. Includes small parts.
Made entirely by hand with wood from our environment or recovered.
Some game proposals:
Proposal 1: Place all the pieces on a surface and roll the three dice. We have one die for the geometric shapes, another for the colours, and another for the patterns. We have to find the corresponding pieces and assemble the figure that meets the premises that they indicate. Initially we can start by throwing only a single die and later complicate it with the rest.
Proposal 2: We can select any shape with its type of plot and colour or offer it to the child to use as a template or guide to be able to draw it on paper and later color them and recreate the corresponding lines.
Proposal 3: Of a greater degree of difficulty and for several participants. One of the participants rolls the dice and hides them. The rest of the participants, in turns, will try to guess and recreate the correct combination. The person who knows the combination will indicate the number of hits or misses (from 1 to 3) Mastermind type.
WARNING! Not suitable for children under three years. Small parts. The CE marking guarantees that this Cocoletes Toy meets the European Toy Safety Standard EN71. Our toys have successfully passed the most strict safety tests made by independent testing labs approved by the European Union authorities.